miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

READING - The Playlist of your Life

C. Work in pairs. Discuss these questions. Which of the people you read about:
  1. Natalia
  2. Kevin
  3. Corina
  4. Toshi
  5. Natalia
  6. Kevin
Correct the words in italics with words from the article.
  1. I love singing along with songs. I like karaoke.
  2. I've seen lots of bands live.
  3. There's a song which reminds me of my father.
  4. There's a song I dance to whenever it comes / is put on in a club.
  5. If I'm sad, I like to play something sad to match my mood.
  6. I like to study with music on in the background.
  7. Classical music doesn't do anything for me. It's bland.
  8. I don't like sentimental songs about love and romance.
  9. I've sometimes done a stupid dance to some music.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario