miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

ADJECTIVES + TO - KEY

65.2
  1. It was a difficult question to answer. 
  2. It's an easy mistake to make. 
  3. It's a nice place to live (in).
  4. It was a good game to watch.
65.3
  1. It's kind of Sue to offer to help me.
  2. It's careless of you to make the same mistake again and again. 
  3. It's nice of them to invite me to stay with them. 
  4. It's inconsiderate of them to make so much noise at night. 
65.4
  1. We were pleased to get
  2. I'm / I was glad to hear 
  3. We were surprised to see
  4. I'm / I was sorry to hear
65.5
  1. I was the first person to leave.
  2. Paul was the last (person) to arrive.
  3. Fiona was the only student / one to pass (the exam).
  4. I was the second customer / person to complain.
  5. Neil Armstrong was the first man / person to walk on the moon. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario